The class is highly physical with a lot of traveling and sequences that require a sense of power, music and energy.
By exploring different ways of merging into and out of the floor and using the speed and acrobatics sequence, we will investigate different dynamics and qualities of movement, and participants will learn how to accumulate more energy.
My main point of departure is the “ recycling materials “ and making long sequence to work out the stamina. Also the isolation of individual body parts and use the centre as a departure point to movement.
Trying to avoid the same patterns of moving and finding new skills which can help us to feel maybe a “new you moving”. Surprising our selfs.
We will work about our individual strong presence.
Let us fly with our imagination………..
- Guest Teacher at The Place School in London, for professionals dancers.
- Guest Teacher at SEAD, Salzburg.
- Guest Teacher in Xalapa University, Mexico.
- Guest Teacher at Henny Jurriens Foundation, Holland.
- Guest Teacher in the National Company in Costa Rica.
- Teacher at Marameo Berlin ( Germany )
- Guest Teacher for Company ́s and Theaters in Europe: Staatstheater Kassel, Tanzhaus-Düsseldorf, Cocoon Dance Company, Linga company, Genossenschaft Konzert und Theater St.Gallen, Toula Limnaios.
- Guest Teacher at Maria de Avila. School of Superior Studies (Conservatory) :Technique, Repertory, Methodology, Composition. Specials class for Cunningham technique and Cunningham Methodology.
- Guest Teacher at: Marta de la Vega,Carmen Senra, Megalo Company, Provisional Danza Company, 10&10 Company, Nunart (center for new creators in Barcelona).
- Classes and Workshops in Maracaibo (Venezuela), Mazatlan (Mexico), Bogota, Pereira, Cartagena de Indias ( Colombia), Brasilia, Sao Paulo (Brazil), Tokyo (Japan), La Paz, Cochabamba ( Bolivia).